The roch suite
André Roch was a Swiss mountaineer and skiing champion who planned and surveyed Aspen Mountain. In a way, he was the man who mined the Ajax gemstone.
And this 1,250 square foot, one bedroom space is also a gemstone in its own way. Simple, authentic elegance – and many shining facets. Among them:
A Landes Console in the foyer, and a Monaco Dining Table in the living area, by Jean Michel Wilmotte. Lounge Chair, by Markus Jehs & Jurgen Laub. Avedon Floor Lamp. Ajiro Coffers – gunmetal wall covering by Maya Romanoff. And custom artwork by Charles Andresen - Ouray In Aspen, and U Mass.
This is mountaineering in high style.
Take a virtual tour of our Roch Suite, the living room and bar and master bedroom.
Take a Virtual Tour of The Little Nell
The Roch Suite is not bookable online by name. To request a specific luxury suite, please dial 855-441-1516 to speak with a reservation agent in Aspen who will work with your request, based on availability.
COMFORT IN THE DETAILS:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar w/ complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- 48-in Flat-screen LED HDTVs in the living room and master bedroom + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Personal computer system
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two gas log fireplaces
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Powder Room
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub in master bathroom
- Dual Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTSWith the safety and wellbeing of our employees and guests in mind, Aspen Skiing Company has implemented vaccination requirements in various locations. Guests staying at The Little Nell and dining at Element 47, Ajax Tavern and The Wine Bar must be fully vaccinated. Learn more.