hotel policiesThe health, safety, and welfare of our employees, guests, and community remains our top priority. With infection rates declining and high vaccination rates in our community, Aspen Skiing Company is dropping all vaccination requirements for guests and employees. We are grateful for everyone’s cooperation through the season and through the Omicron variant surge. This allowed us to get open and stay open. We continue to encourage vaccinations and boosters for everyone, but in coordination with local health officials, we will no longer require vaccinations for our lodging properties, restaurants, and select activities where they were previously required. We will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation and follow the guidance of local, state, and national health agencies if things change.
The Little Nell Hotel Policies
- All Town Side, Mountain Side, Premium Town Side and Premium Mountain Side Rooms are furnished with either (1) King Bed or (2) Queen Beds, which is selected in the booking process.
- Suites include (1) king bed, unless otherwise noted.
- There is very limited availability for connecting rooms. Requests will be taken but can not be guaranteed.
- Please make a request for connecting rooms by calling Reservations at 855.920.4600.
Number of People per Accommodation:
- There is a Maximum occupancy of 4 persons per room, due to safety reasons.
- Advanced reservations are recommended, as supplies are limited.
- Guaranteed Check In is available beginning at 4 pm.
- Early arrival is accommodated where possible but cannot be guaranteed.
- Luggage storage and use of facilities is available should room not be ready on arrival.
- Check Out Time is 12 Noon.