hotel policiesThe health, safety, and welfare of our employees, guests, and community remains our top priority. With infection rates declining and high vaccination rates in our community, Aspen Skiing Company is dropping all vaccination requirements for guests and employees. We are grateful for everyone’s cooperation through the season and through the Omicron variant surge. This allowed us to get open and stay open. We continue to encourage vaccinations and boosters for everyone, but in coordination with local health officials, we will no longer require vaccinations for our lodging properties, restaurants, and select activities where they were previously required. We will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation and follow the guidance of local, state, and national health agencies if things change.
COVID-19 PROTECTION POLICY:
In the event of a government-mandated travel restriction, either in your place of residence or in Aspen, The Little Nell agrees to the following policy should guests need to cancel or change their stay within their cancellation policy dates:
- Should a restriction occur where travel is prohibited, 100% of funds paid will be rolled over as a credit or refunded.
- Should a restriction occur where there is a government-mandated shut down of lodging operations in Aspen or in the event that the ski resort is closed (but lodging is still allowed to operate), 100% of funds paid will be rolled over as a credit or refunded.
The Little Nell Hotel Policies
- All Town Side, Mountain Side, Premium Town Side and Premium Mountain Side Rooms are furnished with either (1) King Bed or (2) Queen Beds.
- Requests are accepted at the time of booking, but cannot be guaranteed.
- King Beds are only guaranteed in Suite accommodations.
- There is very limited availability for connecting rooms. Requests will be taken but can not be guaranteed.
- Please make a request for connecting rooms by calling Reservations at 855.920.4600.
Number of People per Accommodation:
- There is a Maximum occupancy of 4 persons per room, due to safety reasons.
- Advanced reservations are recommended, as supplies are limited.
- Guaranteed Check In is available beginning at 4 pm.
- Early arrival is accommodated where possible but cannot be guaranteed.
- Luggage storage and use of facilities is available should room not be ready on arrival.
- Check Out Time is 12 Noon.