the little nell suite
The Little Nell is our signature suite. It’s named after a silver mine in the first days of Aspen, which itself was named for a certain lady of the night who had stolen the miner’s heart.
It has wall-to-wall windows, and two wrap-around balconies with fabulous views of Aspen Mountain. Inside, there is curated art throughout the 1450 square foot space – notably an acrylic-on-canvas by Scott Reeder, a custom bookcase with hand-picked pieces from all over the world, and an installation by Little Nell owner and artist Paula Crown.
Here you can live and entertain in style. The one-bedroom suite connects to adjacent rooms and can be configured for two or three bedrooms. There’s a fully equipped work space. And the expansive open living area includes a sunlit dining space with a table for six, a wet bar with seating for entertaining, and a powder room.
Little Nell would be proud. And frankly, speechless.Take a Virtual Tour of The Little Nell
comfort in the details:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar, with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- 48-in Flat-screen LED HDTVs in the living room and master bedroom + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Personal computer system
- High-speed wireless/wired internet
- Dining Room table for six
- Two gas log fireplaces
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Powder Room
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub
- Dual Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities