- All guests 12 and older staying at The Little Nell must be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination upon check-in.
- Masks are currently required indoors per Pitkin County's mask mandate
- If you notice symptoms related to Covid-19 prior to your arrival, please let us know so we may assist with rescheduling your visit.
- If you experience symptoms of Covid-19 during your visit, please let us know so we may assist with finding an appropriate provider to care for you. We would also ask that you avoid all common area of the building and in-person interactions with staff and fellow guests.
- State and local orders require that individuals who test positive for or have been exposed to COVID-19, while in Colorado, will need to extend their stay at their own expense to complete isolation or quarantine requirements.