The Little Nell's 30th Anniversary
The Little Nell first opened our doors on Thanksgiving Day of 1989. Over the past three decades, our guests have become dear friends, many of whom we welcome back year after year, and our staff have become more like family. It's the people who make The Little Nell special and your memories mean so much to all of us. As the closing celebration to our 30th anniversary, we'd love to hear from you - friends and fans, employees and alumni. Tell Us Your Nell Story for a chance to win a deluxe stay!
Tell Us Your Nell Story Contest | October 1 - November 7, 2020
We know there are so many incredible moments that have taken place over the past three decades. Now's your chance to relive them with us. Did you work at The Nell during the early years and the start to your career? Were you a guest chef or winemaker at a special dinner or over the Food & Wine Classic? Have you sipped in the wine cellar and signed the ceiling? Have you gone on adventures like First Tracks, an Off-Road Tour, Fly Fishing or to our Cycling Camp? Are you friends with the ski concierges and receive their holiday card each year? Did you tie the knot atop Aspen Mountain or celebrate a honeymoon at the hotel? Have you partied during apres-ski at Chair 9, Ajax Tavern, in the Living Room or in your room? Does your pup love the pet menu and special treatment upon arrival? Do you work at The Nell now and have fresh stories to share? We'd love to hear!HOW TO ENTER:
- Share a memory from The Nell as a short story and/or a photo with a description - either submitted below or emailed directly to: email@example.com.
- There are three categories with a prize for each one! Enter as a Friend/Fan, Employee or Alumni. One winner will be recognized in each category with a deluxe stay at The Little Nell for you and a guest.
- We'll share your stories on our social media and relive all the wonderful times together. Contest closes on November 7 at midnight M.T. Winners will be announced in early November and each will be presented with a certificate for a two-night stay at The Little Nell. Please note, by submitting photo(s) or stor(ies), this provides The Little Nell with the rights to share on The Little Nell's social media.
Terms + Conditions and Additional Information:1. Eligibility: The Nell Stories 2020 Instagram Giveaway is open to persons 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Contest Period: Starting at 12 PM Mountain Time, Thursday, October 1, 2020, to 11:59 PM, Mountain Time, Saturday, November 7, 2020.
3. Contest Entry Restrictions: Entrants may participate in the Contest by submitting a photo and story online at www.nell30.com or via email - firstname.lastname@example.org They can enter in one of three categories - current employee, alumni, friend/fan. Upon completing these requirements, eligible entrants will be entered into the Contest for one (1) chance to win (i.e. one entry) a (2) Night Stay (Sunday - Thursday) at The Little Nell for one of these categories. By entering, you are identifying yourself as the rightful owner of your personal information, and you are giving The Little Nell permission to use your name and social media ID for any publicity purposes.
4. Prize: One winner per category of the contest will be offered a 2-night stay for two people, Sunday - Thursday at The Little Nell. Stay is based upon availability and valid for stays from November 23, 2020 – November 23, 2021, and excludes holidays. Blackout dates may apply. The stay does not include any incidental expenses such as transportation, or restaurant charges (aside from those associated with prize), and other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. The Little Nell does require the winner to bring the original certificate with them upon their arrival to honor the prize. The Little Nell will not replace a lost certificate. A valid ID and credit card are required upon check-in. Awarding of Prize: The Prize will be awarded by judges from all eligible contest entries received during the applicable contest period. The Prize will be awarded to the entrant who has complied with these rules. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prize will be allowed. The Prize is non-transferable and must be used by the winner of the contest. Prize will be forwarded to the winner within one (1) month once the winner has contacted The Little Nell with the mailing address for the certificate. The selected winning entrant will be contacted by Instagram direct message at least two (2) times within ten (10) days after the draw.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and/or Facebook. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Instagram and/or Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this contest.