The roch suite
André Roch was a Swiss mountaineer and skiing champion who planned and surveyed Aspen Mountain. In a way, he was the man who mined the Ajax gemstone.
And this 1,250 square foot, one bedroom space is also a gemstone in its own way. Simple, authentic elegance – and many shining facets. Among them:
A Landes Console in the foyer, and a Monaco Dining Table in the living area, by Jean Michel Wilmotte. Lounge Chair, by Markus Jehs & Jurgen Laub. Avedon Floor Lamp. Ajiro Coffers – gunmetal wall covering by Maya Romanoff. And custom artwork by Charles Andresen - Ouray In Aspen, and U Mass.
This is mountaineering in high style.
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar w/ complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- 48-in Flat-screen LED HDTVs in the living room and master bedroom + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Personal computer system
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two stone-clad, gas log fireplaces
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub
- Dual Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities
The Roch Suite is not bookable online by name. To request a specific luxury suite, please dial 855-441-1516 to speak with a reservation agent in Aspen who will work with your request, based on availability.