The pfeifer suite
Friedl Pfeifer was Austrian ski racer who trained in these mountains with the 10th Mountain Division before WWII. He established the Aspen Ski School. A statue in Gondola Plaza commemorates his life’s adventure.
In his spirit, two slopeside balconies on either side of the suite survey the Little Nell ski run. Inside, 2,000 square feet of tranquil space with lavish details. Organic woods, natural stones and metal finishes mesh with rich, luxury fabrics and custom-made furniture to create a warm and sophisticated home ambience.
The living area includes a full-service wet bar and dining table for six. It has hardwood floors, lush area rugs, veneer wood wallpaper, and down-filled sofas and lounge chairs – the coffee table was custom-designed from a reclaimed black walnut tree. The artwork comes from the hotel’s private collection.
The two-bedroom suite – a master with breathtaking views and fireplace, and a second with twin beds – can be enlarged to three or four bedrooms each with their own entrance. Two-and-a-half baths make this space perfect for families.
Downhill all the way.
COMFORT IN THE DETAILS:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar w/ complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- 48-in Flat-screen LED HDTVs in the living room and master bedroom + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two stone-clad, gas log fireplaces
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fila D’Oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub
- His-and-Her Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities
The Pfeifer Suite is not bookable online by name. To request this luxury suite, please dial 855-441-1516 to speak with a reservation agent in Aspen who will work with your request, based on availability.