The iselin suite
Fred Iselin was a Swiss Army officer, an accomplished ski racer, and author. He became a Ski School Director at The Ski & Snowboard Schools of Aspen/Snowmass.
This one bedroom, 1,250 square foot suite celebrates his embrace of the Aspen Idea. There are original works of art on the walls by Walter Niedermayr and Charles Andresen, and custom design pieces throughout the space:
Custom Console Table, Custom Villa Sectional, and Gazelle Cocktail Table from the Holly Hunt Collection. And pieces by Ajiro Diamond, Mark Albrecht, Jonathan Browning, and Chai Ming Studios among others.
Here’s to the mind, body, and spirit.
COMFORT IN THE DETAILS:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar w/ complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- 48-in Flat-screen LED HDTVs in the living room and master bedroom + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Personal computer system
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two stone-clad, gas log fireplaces
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub
- Dual Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities
The Iselin Suite is not bookable online by name. To request a specific luxury suite, please dial 855-441-1516 to speak with a reservation agent in Aspen who will work with your request, based on availability.