The benedict suite
Fritz Benedict studied architecture under Frank Lloyd Wright. Settling here, he designed over 200 buildings in the Aspen area, establishing Aspen’s style of modern architecture.
This 1,250 square foot, one bedroom space in his name is a nod to that aesthetic. Open space embracing the environment outside, yet highly personalized within.
Here, there’s custom artwork by Walter Niedermayr and John Riepenhoff. A Chamont Chandelier by Jonathan Browning. Ajiro Diamond wall covering by Maya Romanoff. Mark Albrecht counter stools. And, as they are fond of saying, much, much more. This is pure comfort by design.
Take a virtual tour of our Benedict Suite, the living room and bar, master bedroom and bathroom.
COMFORT IN THE DETAILS:
The Benedict Suite is not bookable online by name. To request a specific luxury suite, please dial 855-441-1516 to speak with a reservation agent in Aspen who will work with your request, based on availability.
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar w/ complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- 48-in Flat-screen LED HDTVs in the living room and master bedroom + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Personal computer system
- High-speed Wireless Internet
- Two gas log fireplaces
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub
- Dual Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities