CLIP-IN WITH CHRISTIAN CYCLING CAMP
Sunday, August 16 - Thursday, August 20, 2020
For the seventh year of our signature cycling camp, cyclists of all abilities are invited to join us as we ride scenic routes throughout Aspen and the surrounding area with wining and dining each evening in spectacular settings. Retired pro cyclist Christian Vande Velde, now a commentator for the Tour de France and popular Peloton class instructor, is the trip host, serving as our experienced and supportive team leader. Special guests include Master Sommelier, restaurateur and former competitive cyclist Bobby Stuckey; retired pro cyclist and luxury wine importer Craig Lewis; and Christian’s wife Leah - a former triathlete and now a nutritionist and chef. Ventum
is our official bike sponsor for 2020, providing the use of their state-of-the-art bikes to all participants along with the support of a Ventum bike fitter and mechanic.
Highlights that set this program apart from others, all delivered with The Little Nell touch, include:
- Premier accommodations for four nights at The Little Nell.
- Scenic rides through Aspen and the surrounding area.
- Bikes available for participants during camp from Ventum.
- All meals included from breakfast to lunch to dinner.
- Custom Giro cycling kits provided for each day, as well as a helmet, cycling accessories and a gear bag filled with special surprises.
Pricing is $6,400 per person or $11,500 per couple.
For more information or to sign up, please contact Mark Cornish, Director of Reservation Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
To help prepare, read our guide to cycling Independence Pass
For recent press, see this spring 2020 article in Sharp magazine