The Little Nell and Duvine Cycling + adventure co. present
CLIP-IN WITH CHRISTIAN CYCLING CAMP in BURGUNDY
Sunday, August 4 - Thursday, August 8, 2019
For the sixth year of our signature cycling camp, The Little Nell has partnered with DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co. to take the program on the road to Burgundy. Cyclists of all abilities are invited to join us as we ride scenic routes throughout this famed region of France, wining and dining each evening at historic chateaux and special settings. Former pro cyclist Christian Vande Velde, now a color commentator for the Tour de France, is the trip host, serving as our experienced and supportive team leader. Little Nell Wine Director Chris Dunaway, joined by other Nell ambassadors, and DuVine guides round out the team.
Highlights that set this program apart from others, all delivered with The Little Nell touch, include:
- Premier accommodations for four nights at the five-star property Hotel Le Cep in the medieval town of Beaune, France.
- Intimately-sized camp with space for just 15 guests in total.
- Scenic rides through the picturesque countryside and Burgundian villages such as Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée, Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault.
- All meals included from breakfast to lunch to dinner, as well as wine tastings at private vineyards arranged for by The Little Nell wine team.
- Cycling kits provided for each day, as well as custom cycling accouterments – shipped to you prior to the trip to bring with you.
- Bikes provided for your use by DuVine.
The cost per person is $8,500 and is inclusive of all of the above and more. This camp is intimately sized with limited space available. To learn more and book your spot, please email: email@example.com