The Little Nell and Duvine Cycling + adventure co. present
CLIP-IN WITH CHRISTIAN CYCLING CAMP in BURGUNDY
Sunday, August 4 - Thursday, August 8, 2019
For the sixth year of our Clip-In with Christian
cycling camp, we've partnered with DuVine Cycling + Adventure Co
. to take the program on the road to Burgundy, France. As the signature cycling camp of The Little Nell's, guests will wine and dine in style when not riding scenic routes throughout this famed region of France.
Cyclists of all abilities are invited to ride with former pro Christian Vande Velde
. If you aren't already familiar with this cycling legend, you're in for a treat as he is a passionate cyclist, supportive team leader, experienced pro, and has a healthy dose of good humor.
Below are highlights that set this program apart from others, all delivered with The Little Nell touch:
- Premier accommodations for four nights at the five-star property Hotel Le Cep in the medieval town of Beaune, France.
- Intimately-sized camp with space for just 15 guests in total.
- Scenic rides through the picturesque countryside and Burgundian villages such as Nuits-Saint-Georges, Vosne-Romanée, Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault.
- Joining Christian Vande Velde as the trip host will be DuVine’s knowledgeable local cycling guides and Little Nell ambassadors.
- All meals included from breakfast to lunch to dinner, as well as wine tastings at private vineyards arranged for by The Little Nell wine team.
- Cycling kits provided for each day, as well as custom cycling accoutrements – shipped to you prior to the trip to bring with you.
- Bikes provided for your use from DuVine.
The cost per person is $8,500 and is inclusive of all of the above and more. Reservations for this exceptional experience will open on Thursday, February 21.
If you would like to be added to the list to learn more, please email email@example.com.