ONE Bedroom mountain side suites
Aspen Mountain took about 70 million years to form. As a ski area, it’s been around for about 68. How long does it take to get from the plush king bed in the bedroom to the balcony in the living room to take in that spectacular mountain? A few leisurely heartbeats. Averaging 800 square feet, these suites have quite the interior view too, each with its own curated works of original art.
comfort in the details:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar, with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- High-speed wireless/wired internet and updated in-room technology
- Flat-screen LED HDTV + Video On Demand
- Denon stereo CD player with iPod docking station
- Stone-clad, gas log fireplace
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fila D’Oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Steam shower and Jacuzzi® soaking tub
- His-and-Her Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities
Please take a virtual tour of our One Bedroom SuiteLiving Room & Master Bedroom.