premium guest rooms
Spread yourself out in one of these 26 more spacious luxury hotel rooms in Aspen. Averaging 660 square feet, most of our premium rooms have vaulted ceilings and several balconies. Several are located on the 4th floor of the hotel – guaranteeing a little more privacy or quiet if that’s more your speed. Your view from up here may be Aspen’s colorful street life, or our courtyard and pool below. Or you may be gazing into the face of Aspen Mountain and our wonderful ski slopes.
comfort in the details:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar, with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- High-speed wireless/wired internet and updated in-room technology
- Flat-screen LCD HD TV + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Gas log fireplace
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Shower and separate soaking tub
- Dual Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities
CANCELLATION POLICYWe understand that it’s hard to commit to travel plans in advance. Our COVID-19 Protection Clause provides a worry-free booking experience, where 100% of the deposits paid will be rolled over as a credit between the determined opening and closing dates of the 2021-2022 season at Aspen Snowmass or refunded due to the following: A government mandated travel restriction, a shutdown of lodging operations and/or ski operations in Pitkin County, CO. Please visit our Hotel Policies page to learn more.