The Krug Suite
The Little Nell and Krug Champagne are proud to unveil the ultimate après-ski experience in Aspen. Reserve our premier suite for a private event, enhanced with special elements from Krug, the prestigious Champagne house. This experience includes a private butler, a selection of Vintage Krug Champagne, hors d'oeuvres and a seafood tower, plus a DJ on the patio for you and your 9 closest friends. The Krug Suite Après-Ski Experience in the Paepcke Suite at The Little Nell is designed for 10 guests. Enjoy access to Aspen’s premier suite, complete with a sweeping private balcony overlooking the base of Aspen Mountain, the Silver Queen Gondola, and Ajax Tavern’s “ski and be seen” scene. This experience is offered from 1 – 6 pm and is available to guests of the Paepcke Suite at any time throughout the stay with 72 hours’ notice. The Krug Suite is available to non-suite or non-hotel guests based on the Paepcke Suite’s availability.
The following appointments and enhancements are part of this experience:
- Seafood Tower On Ice
- Butler Passed Warm Bites from Ajax Tavern
- 6 bottles of Krug Grand Cuvee 168th edition
- 1 bottle of Krug Rose 19th edition (en Magnum)
- 1 bottle of 2006 Krug Vintage Brut
- 1 bottle of 2004 Krug Clos de Mesnil
- 1 bottle of 2000 Krug Clos d’Ambonnay
- Private Krug Butler
- Private Little Nell Sommelier
- DJ on the Suite’s Spacious Balcony
- Photographer to Capture your Stay
- Reservation at Chair 9 Après-Ski Bar Afterward for up to 10 Guests
- *Two night stay in the Paepcke Suite for up to 2 guests
- Additional food & beverage offerings, including selections from The Little Nell’s award-winning wine list, are available for a fee. Comparable offerings to Krug Champagne can be substituted if preferred.
$16,500 for guests of Paepcke Suite
$33,500 for non-Paepcke Suite guests (includes a two-night stay in the Paepcke Suite)For details and to arrange your Krug Suite experience, please contact Csaba Oveges, Director of Food and Beverage, at email@example.com.