TOWN SIDE GUEST ROOMS
A tycoon on her way to shred Perry’s Prowl. A jazz musician hauling his bass. People-watching is the cherry on the Aspen cake, and Durant and Spring streets can be a delicious treat. If you can’t get enough, ask for a balcony. Prefer peace? Averaging 600 square feet, these modern spaces are all earth tones and quiet detail.
Take a virtual tour of our Town Side Guest Room.
COMFORT IN THE DETAILS:
- Fully-stocked refreshment bar, with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks refreshed daily
- High-speed wireless/wired internet and updated in-room technology
- Flat-screen LED HDTV + Video On Demand
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Stone-clad, gas log fireplace
- Sumptuous wool carpeting
- Fili D’oro down comforters and white goose-down pillows
- Shower and separate soaking tub
- His-and-Her Caesar stone vanities
- Crème de Marfil heated marble flooring and walls
- All-natural “First Tracks” June Jacobs spa amenities