- Order food to-go through The Little Nell's meal pick-up service, Nourish by The Nell
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing and seating has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables of guests.
- Electronic menus are available to view on personal devices.
- Surfaces are sanitized with increased regularity.
- Guests have an opportunity to take part in wine tastings in our cellar, dining room or patio. This will be limited to six guests and will follow CDC recommendations.
- Party sizes will be limited to eight guests maximum per table.
- All bar stool seating has been removed. Ordering will continue to be permitted at the bar.
- In-Room Dining is available. To allow for social distancing upon delivery, the room service server will alert the guest that their order has arrived by knock, greet guest from 6 feet and then leave after guest has brought their food into the room. We request that guests wear a mask as they answer the door. The server will not enter the room. Orders may be delivered in disposable packaging, if requested.
- The Little Nell’s signature complimentary mini-bar will continue to be available. Items will be sanitized, placed into a box and sealed prior to being placed in room.