The Little Nell’s Nurturing + Safety Program
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Little Nell where our main priority is to provide for the health and wellbeing of you, our guests, and our employees who take pride in taking care of you. We are prepared to deliver a relaxing getaway complete with the personalized service for which The Little Nell is known and, to that end, we have created The Little Nell’s Nurturing + Safety Program, which is outlined below.
Please note, the following policies and procedures are subject to change based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and health authorities. Stay up-to-date on Pitkin County's Covid-19 guidelines
. Should you require medical assistance in Aspen, please contact the award-winning Aspen Valley Hospital
at (970) 925-1120.
- We ask that each guest take their temperature 24 hours prior to arrival to the hotel and are without a fever, as well as not feeling sick or symptomatic of COVID-19.
- If you notice symptoms related to Covid-19 prior to your arrival, please let us know so we may assist with rescheduling your visit.
- If you experience symptom
s of Covid-19 during your visit, please let us know so we may assist with finding an appropriate provider to care for you. We would also ask that you avoid all common area of the building and in-person interactions with staff and fellow guests. - Currently, the local government requires facial coverings to be worn in public buildings, businesses and restaurants until seated at a table, and outside if within 6 feet of others for longer than 10 minutes.
- Per Pitkin County Safety Guidelines, The Little Nell, like all hotel operators, is required to inform guests about the need to practice physical distancing and mask wearing. All guests are also asked to take the Pitkin County Pledge: adhering to the 5 Commitments of Containment and avoiding the 3C’s to ensure our community is safe and continues to stay open and welcome to all guests.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION
- The property has been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing by our housekeeping team has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations are conveniently located throughout the property for guest and employee use.
- Signage has been placed throughout the property to remind guests what is recommended for social distancing, Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and health guidelines.
- Acrylic barriers have been placed in frequent interaction locations including the front desk, concierge desk and hotel bars.
- A Nurturing + Safety Welcome Kit with a disposable face mask, hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be placed in each guest room for additional comfort and convenience.
- Staff and guests are not permitted to be present in a guest room or suite simultaneously.
- Staff are required to have their temperature checked upon arriving to work and complete a daily log with their department manager. Any staff who have reason to believe they may have been exposed to Covid-19 or the flu, or are showing symptoms of either, will have access to a special paid time-off program.
- All employees are required to wear face masks or appropriate coverings.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
- Guests are given the option for remote pre-check-in, thereby avoiding a front desk check-in. Text communications offer another convenient way for guests to correspond with the front desk.
- With our guests convenience + safety in mind, we are pleased to offer an option for a digital hotel key through the app, JustIN Mobile. Prior to arrival guests can download JustIN Mobile
for easy use once on property.
- The evening before departure, a copy of the folio will be emailed to the guest and placed under their door. The guest is informed we will charge the card on file.
- Guests are required to make a reservation for luggage removal and to place items near the door to allow for social distancing. Bell staff will remove luggage while wearing gloves and a mask.
- All transportation requires a reservation, which can be made by text, email or phone call.
- All transportation is by private vehicle that is freshly cleaned and a driver will have a mask and, if requested by the guest, a face shield.
- Face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer will be stored in all vehicles.
- All guests in vehicles will be required to wear a mask. A disposable mask will be provided prior to entering the vehicle if the guest does not have a mask available.
- Drivers will be assigned a vehicle and will sanitize the vehicle after each ride.
- No guests will be permitted in the front passenger seat.
- All vehicles will be electrostatically cleaned before being parked.
- Valet will wear a face mask while parking a vehicle.
- All vehicles will be sanitized prior to being returned from valet to guest.
- Housekeeping service is provided twice daily.
- If service is declined by the guest, cleaning products and fresh linens can be provided upon request. Soiled linen bags will be provided and trash will be removed daily.
- Guest(s) may not be present in the room during daily service or turn down service.
- Housekeepers are allotted additional time to clean and sanitize each room.
- Housekeepers are assigned a floor and room range. The intent is to keep staff concentrated to smaller work zones.
- Housekeepers are required to wear gloves and masks.
- All guest bedding and linen items such as pillow protectors, mattress pads, and duvet inserts will be changed according to normal policy after each stay.
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing and seating has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables of guests.
- Electronic menus are available to view on personal devices.
- Surfaces are sanitized with increased regularity.
- Guests have an opportunity to take part in wine tastings in our cellar, dining room or patio. This will be limited to six guests and will follow CDC recommendations.
- Party sizes will be limited to eight guests maximum per table.
- All bar stool seating has been removed. Ordering will continue to be permitted at the bar.
- In-Room Dining is available. To allow for social distancing upon delivery, the room service server will alert the guest that their order has arrived by knock, greet guest from 6 feet and then leave after guest has brought their food into the room. We request that guests wear a mask as they answer the door. The server will not enter the room. Orders may be delivered in disposable packaging, if requested.
- The Little Nell’s signature complimentary mini-bar will continue to be available. Items will be sanitized, placed into a box and sealed prior to being placed in room.
The Health Center / Fitness Center
- The maximum occupancy in the Fitness Center is 8 guests.
- Fitness room, locker rooms and showers are open.
- Fitness equipment will be a.) Removed, b.) Blocked, or c.) Positioned to accommodate current guidelines.
- Housekeeping will clean the locker rooms every hour on the hour.
- Additional cleaning wipes will be placed throughout the health center for guest use.
- Massages are currently available in the Health Center. Facials are not currently available.
- Guests and Therapists must wear a mask throughout the duration of the treatment.
- Guests will take their temperature prior to massage and confirm they are free from COVID-19 symptoms.
- Guests and Therapists will wash their hands before and after each treatment.
- In addition to regular cleaning standards, treatment rooms will be sanitized (electrostatically fogged), when available.
- The room will be allowed to rest for 10 minutes between treatments to allow for the electrostatic fog process.
- All linens will continue to be changed between treatments.
- Steam rooms are not available at this time.Pool and Hot Tub
- Party sizes will be limited to established maximums as recommended by CDC or local and state government.
- Tables and chairs will be removed or positioned to ensure appropriate distancing.
- Supervisors and managers will oversee physical distancing.
- An attendant will sanitize chairs and tables before and after each shift and between each guest use.
- An attendant will ensure towels and robes are removed promptly when not in use.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed near each entry.
- High touch areas are sanitized hourly.Nell Adventures
- Nell Adventures is open for business, offering small group activities such as Off-Road Tours, Stargazing Outings and Fly Fishing.
- Social distancing will be practiced throughout any activity for both team and guest safety, where applicable. Please contact The Little Nell Concierge team should you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.920.6365.