- Due to capacity requirements, Element 47 and The Living Room are limited to guests staying at The Little Nell and Residences at The Little Nell.
- Ajax Tavern is open to the public, with reservations open to guests of The Little Nell and Residences at The Little Nell.
- The Sundeck atop Aspen Mountain will be limited to 50 guests seated inside, and will also have an outdoor tent with additional seating. Click here
to place an order to-go for pick-up at the Sundeck.
- Masks will be required in our dining outlets when you're not seated at your table and also when interacting with your server.
- Hotel guests are encouraged to utilize In-Room Dining
, available 24-hours a day.
- Non-hotel guests may order food to-go through The Little Nell's meal pick-up service, Nourish by The Nell
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing and seating has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables of guests.
- Electronic menus are available to view on personal devices.
- Surfaces are sanitized with increased regularity.
- Party sizes will be limited to eight guests maximum per table.
- All bar stool seating has been removed. Ordering will continue to be permitted at the bar.
- In-Room Dining is available. To allow for social distancing upon delivery, the room service server will alert the guest that their order has arrived by knock, greet guest from 6 feet and then leave after guest has brought their food into the room. We request that guests wear a mask as they answer the door. The server will not enter the room. Orders may be delivered in disposable packaging, if requested.
- The Little Nell’s signature complimentary mini-bar will continue to be available. Items will be sanitized prior to being placed in room.