The dedicated Ski Concierge team is located just steps from Aspen Mountain's Silver Queen Gondola and stands ready to provide assistance for all of your skiing and snowboarding needs.
Hotel Guests are encouraged to seek out the Ski Concierge in the rear of the hotel for services such as:
- Slope-side ski and snowboard assistance
- Equipment rental and lift ticket purchase
- Arrangements with Aspen Snowmass Ski and Snowboard School Pros
- Ski and snowboard storage
- Ski and snowboard tune-ups, waxing and repairs
- Boot warming
- Setting up your "First Tracks" on the mountain
- Arranging your "Ajax Insider" - your personal pro to ski/snowboard with for the day, complimentary
- Intermountain ski transfer to Buttermilk, Highlands, and Snowmass
- Morning beverages and snacks
- Sun and lip protection
- Info on latest SKI CONDITIONS and Grooming Reports
NEW FOR WINTER 2014-15:
Ask Ski Concierge to arrange your Friday Powder Tour on THE LITTLE NELL SNOWCAT!
It’s no wonder the Ski Concierge is the most popular luxury hotel amenity at The Little Nell. To arrange for pre-arrival on-slope services, please contact us at 970-920-4600.