Join celebrated chef Robert McCormick at The Little Nell for a sensational weekend dedicated to the culinary arts in Colorado's most bountiful season.
Highlighting the finest Colorado ingredients, this package pairs trophy catches from your own fly fishing trip in Gold Medal waters with items selected from Aspen's eclectic Saturday Market. Learn to prepare your catch for dinner and pair it with wines suggested by Master Sommelier Jonathan Pullis.
The three night package includes accommodations at The Little Nell, the following itinerary and other luxurious surprises:
Friday, Sept. 14
Welcome Dinner at Ajax Tavern
with The Little Nell culinary team, including special wine pairings.
Saturday, Sept. 15
- Morning ingredient shopping at the eclectic Aspen Saturday Market with Chef McCormick
- Early afternoon Fly fishing with streamside snacks specially prepared by The Little Nell.
- Evening cocktails
- Cooking Class: Prepare your trout caught during the fly fishing outing and other lessons.
- Dinner and Wine Seminar with Master Sommelier Jonathan Pullis
Sunday, Sept. 16
Gentle Biking along the Roaring Fork River to the nearby town of Basalt
- Transportation provided for those who do not wish to bike
- A tour of Basalt's unusual Farmers Market with Chef Robert McCormick
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Avalanche Cheese Company, famous for its goat cheese, including tasting
Afternoon cocktails and cooking class
- Dinner and wine pairings
The weekend is priced at $2,800 for two and $2,300 for singles, inclusive of all taxes.
Space is limited: Book now. Call Reservations at 888-843-6355.