The very same elements that make The Little Nell an idyllic Colorado luxury hotel also make it the ideal choice for meetings, conferences, and large celebrations. Personalized service from the hotel and an abundance of four-season activities available outside our doors create the perfect destination for incentive trips, family reunions, or corporate retreats. Our selection of well-appointed meeting rooms and special events facilities will accommodate a variety of gatherings.
- Chair 9/Terrace Room -- This beautiful space at The Little Nell is known as "The Terrace Room" each summer and fall season, and is transformed into chic apres ski bar known as "chair 9" each winter. This elegant venue is available year-round for private breakfasts, luncheons, or a cocktail reception. Capacity Seated 80, Reception 135
- The Gallery -- A private dining room within our signature restaurant, element 47, featuring eclectic artwork and a wine wall; a subtle nod to a prestigious and award-winning wine list. Capacity: Seated 45, Reception 75
- Grand Salon -- This spacious venue is transformed for any type of event. Fully equipped with a built-in drop screen, complete audio-visual support and communication systems. Capacity: Seated 120, Reception 175
- Boardroom -- This space is centered around a mahogany boardroom table, and equipped with a drop down screen, projector, and wireless internet access. A comfortable lounge seating area is nestled in the corner for a less formal gathering spot. Capacity: Seated 20
- Ajax Tavern -- Located at the base of Aspen Mountain, this restaurant features the most sought-after patio in Aspen! The Tavern's red leather banquettes, exposed brick walls and hardwood floors create a warm and casual ambiance. Capacity: Seated 86, Reception 110, Reception with Patio 250
- Element 47 Exclusive Buyout -- Offering Aspen’s finest Alpine cooking with fresh regional ingredients and a spectacular presentation. Wines may be selected from our Wine Spectator Grand Award winning cellar. Capacity: Seated 86, Reception 110, Reception with Patio 200
For additional information please contact:
Jennifer Carlson, Senior Sales Manager
Or, complete the RFP Form.